The uncertainty and fear around the world not only affects us as a business, but also as humans. We’re focused on keeping our business moving forward, while taking the time to care for ourselves and our families. Some thoughts from our CEO and co-founder, Mariano.
Facilitating Remote Sessions in MURAL
Keeping remote teams on track is challenging. The risk of “losing” participants is higher than when working offline. It doesn't take much to derail the entire group.
Facilitators play a critical role in keeping remote collaboration together. They ensure everything runs smoothly and goals are met.
You don't have a be a professional facilitator to lead a distributed group. Step up and be the facilitator in your remote team.
MURAL makes facilitating a whole lot easier. Templates created ahead of time guide the team. During real time sessions, the collaboration features of MURAL engage participants. and you can easily keep the momentum going.
In this webinar, Jim Kalbach takes use through the ins and outs of remote facilitation. You can view the presentation in its entirety at the top of this post.
Here are the slides from the presentation:
- "Collaborating with Remote Teams in MURAL," webinar by Jim Kalbach
- "Creating Team Activity Templates in MURAL," webinar by Jim Kalbach
- "Design Kit: The Course for Human Centered Design," by IDEO.org and Acumen
- "Remote Design For America Leadership Studio," event recap by Jim Kalbach
- "Designing Events That Matter,” with Ruud Janssen
- "Facilitating Effective Remote Collaboration," interview with Rachel Smith
- "3 Ways to Make Your Remote Team More Aligned and Cohesive," blog post about the Team Canvas by Alex Invanov
- Moments of Impact, by Chris Ertel and Lisa Kay Solomon
- Designing the Conversation, by Russ Unger et al.
- Gamestorming, by Dave Gray et al.
- Innovation Games, by Luke Hohmann
Jim Kalbach is a noted author, speaker, and instructor in customer experience, experience design, digital transformation, and strategy.
March, 23 2016