Over 20 years ago Steve Jobs uttered the words, “You’ve got to start with the customer experience and work backwards to the technology.” Some point to this moment as the birth of Design Thinking or Human-Centered Design.
Finish the Quarter Strong with MURAL: Webinar Recap
We know the final weeks of any quarter are fast and furious for just about everyone, and believe that teams can greatly benefit from setting aside time for reflecting collaboratively on the quarter's strengths and areas of opportunity.
Joint goal setting can help lead to higher performance by directing attention, regulating effort, increasing persistence, and fostering strategies and action plans. In addition, an early and unified approach to the following quarter's goal setting ensures that teammates can maintain momentum they've already built rather than standing by while new goals come from the top down.
To arm you with the digital collaboration tools you need to be successful with a quarterly retrospective, during our September 14th webinar MURAL's Customer Success team highlighted:
- Using MURAL's Kanban+Retrospective template to review your team's strategic activities throughout the quarter and plan next quarter's initiatives
- Our end of quarter outputs (new features, templates, & learning content)
- What's coming in Q4
You will enter this mural in View Only mode.
Read on for the Q3 blog, template, and learning resources our Customer Success Managers recommend you use within your teams.
- Quarterly Kanban+Retrospective
- Team Feedback
- Mind Maps
- Find more within the Templates section of your MURAL dashboard.
- You Don't Have to Be a Designer to Solve Problems Visually
- 5 Everyday Uses of MURAL
- How to Practice Collaborative Digital Design
- Browse blog.mural.co to read up on additional topics.
MURAL.co Learn Content
- New Features
- Quarterly What's New Webinar
- Scroll to the bottom of mural.co to check out more of the Learn section.
Still unsure of where to begin?
Please feel free to share your questions and feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org any time.
Alicia Ness has worked with nearly 800 diverse customers over her 6 years in SaaS Customer Success, acting as a strategic partner in the HR, User Research, and now Digital Collaboration spaces. A trusted advisor to teammates and executives alike, Alicia has helped build successful CS teams and processes from the ground up. She is currently a Senior Customer Success Manager at MURAL.co and tweets under @licianess.
September, 14 2017