After interacting with 40,000 beta users, we are narrowing down our focus to provide an easy way for creative teams to think, imagine and show their ideas.
We’ve heard and read a long list of suggestions and we have delivered on them:
- Comments: Start discussions around any element on a mural. Idea discussions become fluid and playful.
- Mentions: By mentioning someone in a comment or chat (@username), collaborators can stay in the loop. An email and an in-app notification is automatically sent.
- Enhanced Activity Feed: Everything added and changed inside a mural is tracked to let everyone understand what changed. All decisions are tracked.
- Mural backups: You can now export all elements added to a mural into a zip file. This way you can always have a local backup in your hard drive.
- Shapes with Color: You can color code sections in the Mural with colorful squares and circles. Transparent shapes are helpful to highlight an area.
- Resize Multiple elements: You can now resize multiple elements at once, this makes it easy to rearrange elements inside a mural.