How can you make your organization more innovative, adaptive, and creatively competitive?
7 Ways to Explore More Creative Collaboration
Why do we do what we do? Because we believe everyone in the world can be creative. Sometimes it just takes the right tools to bring it out.
Our goal is to inspire creativity and connect people across the globe to enhance their ideas and foster innovation. To do so, we constantly listen to user feedback and leverage it to build new features in the hopes that we’ll enable more radical collaboration.
In our July Webinar, What’s New at MURAL, our CEO, Mariano Suarez-Battan, Head of Customer Success, Jim Kalbach, and Head of Product, Agustin Soler, shared some of the of updates we’ve been working on.
EXPLORE THESE 7 MURAL FEATURES:
- Arrange and Align: Effortlessly arrange elements within a mural to maintain order and pixel-perfect precision.
- Bigger Canvases: Keep your thoughts from running off the page with 2X and 3X bigger canvases.
- One-Click Stickies: Quickly add a new idea by hitting the Tab key to create a fresh, new sticky note.
- Improved Exports: Export your mural or area as a PNG image or editable PDF.
- Visitor Links: Enable stakeholders to view, edit and vote within a mural even if they don’t have an account.
- Multiple Voting Sessions: Initiate multiple anonymous voting sessions, customize them, and review the results.
- Templates: Create new templates with pre-formatted activities to easily run and replicate design sessions.
Within the flexible structure of MURAL, these new features are designed to help you create great customer experiences, run creative workshops and bring design thinking to every employee in your company.
Watch the full webinar here or view the individual features below to start improving your digital design collaboration right away. Plus, click here to check out our New Features page, where you can keep an eye on everything we roll out.
Annelise is a Content Marketing Editor at MURAL. She is a writer and wanderer, passionate about storytelling and the spread of honest information.
August, 22 2017